Training and Certification
Lagrange Mechanical understands that our biggest asset is our employees. Every employee deserves the certainty that they will be safe at work. Providing an environment where employees can do their jobs knowing that management values their safety is of the utmost importance. Clients choose Lagrange Mechanical because they know that we can execute a job safely and represent them to the highest standards. Once we achieve a safe work environment, quality and production will prosper.
To ensure that we are ready for your next big job, all Lagrange employees have:
- CSTS 2020 training
- Energy Safety Canada Elevated Work Platform training
- Energy Safety Canada Fall Protection training
- Standard First Aid
- Energy Safety Canada Confined Space Entry and Rescue training
- H2S Alive
- Backflow Prevention Certification
- BUTT and Electrofusion Training
- A valid journeyperson ticket (plumber, gasfitter, electrician, refrigeration and HVAC mechanic and carpenter)
To be compliant in all aspects of our industry, we are certified through the Certificate of Recognition (COR) Program and we hold accounts with ComplyWorks, ISNetworld, Avetta and CQNetwork to make your prequalification process with Lagrange a breeze.