Training and Certification
Lagrange Mechanical understands that our biggest asset is our employees. No employee should be injured on the job. Providing an environment where employees can do their jobs knowing that management values their safety is of the utmost importance. Clients choose Lagrange Mechanical because they know that we can execute a job safely and represent them to the highest standards. Once we achieve a safe work environment, quality and production just follows.
To ensure that we are ready for your next big job, all Lagrange employees have:
- CSTS 2020
- Energy Safety Canada Elevated Work Platform
- Energy Safety Canada Fall Protection
- Standard First Aid
- Energy Safety Canada Confined Space Entry and Rescue
- H2S Alive
- Backflow Prevention Certification
- BUTT and Electrofusion Certification
- A valid journeyperson ticket (plumber, gasfitter, electrician, refrigeration and HVAC mechanic and carpenter)
To be compliant in all aspects of our industry, we are certified through the Certificate of Recognition (COR) Program and we hold accounts with ComplyWorks, ISNetworld, Avetta and CQNetwork to make your prequalification process with Lagrange a breeze.